“We file charges with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Illinois Department of Human Rights (IDHR) and bring individual, collective-action, and class-action lawsuits to fight against:”
- Wage theft, minimum wage, and overtime violations under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and the Illinois Wage Payment and Collection Act.
- Sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation on the basis of disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender-identity, race, religion, and national origin under the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Pregnancy Discrimination Act (PDA), Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, and the Illinois Human Rights Act (IHRA).
- The wage gap by seeking equal pay for women under the Equal Pay Act.
- Interference with the right to leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
- Retaliation for reporting illegal conduct, corruption, and fraud under the Whistleblower Act and political discrimination and political hiring under the Shakman consent decrees.